We are a local chapter of nationally recognized small business consulting non-profit serving Lincoln since 1966. As an SBA resource partner, we offer free mentoring and low-cost workshops in Lincoln and Beatrice. We have 14 active certified mentors for 182 clients, plus 14 workshops for startups and existing businesses in 2017.
- Request a mentor here.
- Walk-in help is available at the SCC Entrepreneur Center (285 S. 68th Street Place, Room 208). Duty hours are Tuesday & Thursday, 1-3 pm
- Local Helpline: (402) 437-2409 (Leave a message for a return call during duty hours.)
- List of current and future workshops can be found here.
What to expect from Lincoln SCORE
- Free mentoring
- 48-hour response to online requests – certified mentor assigned with expertise/experience in your industry, face-to-face meeting within 8-10 days
- Low-cost workshops for startups and in-business clients
- Code of Ethics
- Client survey that focuses on client satisfaction
What Lincoln SCORE expects from you
- Complete an online mentoring request, specifying your Industry and areas where you need help
- Keep appointments with your mentor
- Arrive on-time
- Take notes & ask questions
- Make and keep any follow-on appointments
- Do the homework assigned by your mentor
- If plans change, update your status with your mentor
- Keep appointments less than thirty days apart, to avoid case closure