What's Involved in Starting a Small Business
SCORE has a completely new comprehensive workshop lineup! This exciting new format consists of five Thursday evening (6:30pm-9:30pm) workshops, each building on the concepts learned in the previous class, and is offered at the Jack J. Huck Continuing Education Center in cooperation with the Small Business Administration and Southeast Community College at 301 South 68th Street Place (South of "O" on 68th Street). The cost for the entire five workshop series is $120
- Session I: Startup Basics (October 1, 2015) Thursday evenings from 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Session II: Business Concepts (October 15)
- Session III: Marketing Plan & Financial Projections I (October 29)
- Session IV: Marketing Plan & Financial Projections II (November 5)
- Session V: Funding Sources (November 19)
For information or to register Call Southeast Community College:
402-437-2700, or toll free at 800-828-0072.
No local events listed at this time.